At the village hall we have the facilities to accommodate many types of events, from birthday parties to weddings. The hall is at the centre of the local community and close to the village pub. WiFi on site
Summary of Facilities
Knighton Room, size: 7.7metre x 5.8metre
- 1 Ballet Bar
- Serving hatch and access door to adjoining kitchen
- 32 Chairs
- 2 Unisex toilets, one of which is disabled.
- 1 Baby changing facility
Kitchen, size 1.5 metre x 3.8 metre
- Double Oven/Grill
- 700 Watt Microwave
- Sink & drainer
- Autofill hot water boiler
- Fluorescent lighting – dimmable
- 4 x 3 amp sockets
- Slip resistant flooring
Main Hall, size: Width 8.9 metre x Length 15.3 metre Length
- Wood block floor marked for badminton
- Upright piano – concert pitch
- Overhead fluorescent lights
- Colored decorative lights at top of hall**
- Fully equipped sound system with indicative loop facility**
- Serving hatch to kitchen
- Ballet wall bars
- Stage with proscenium arch – fully functional stage lighting** – 5.2metre frontal width x 4.0 metre depth stage.
- 100 Fabric covered seats
- 15 Tables
Licensed for music & dancing
** Instructions for their use will be provided if these items are needed.
- Ambulatory toilet/baby changing facility
- Ladies & Gents toilets
- Public phone box: 01752 863610
- Wheelchair/stroller storage & 8 charge points for electric mobility aids.
Kitchen, size: 5.2 m x 3.3 m
- Double drainer single sink
- 2 x autofill water boilers
- 800w microwave
- Wash hand basin
- Under counter refrigerator
- Serving trolley
- 4 Hob electric oven
- Tables (Can be used in Main Hall and Knighton Room)
- 11 x 0.9metre x 0.75 metre
- 22 x 1.8metre x 0.75 metre
These items may be hired on condition that they are returned cleaned and ready for re-use and the cost of all breakages reimbursed by the hirer.
- 80 piece set of bowls plates and wine glasses
- 80 piece set of stainless steel knives, forks and spoons.
- Miscellaneous glass table top vases
- White linen table cloths